X Std School Attending
1. Classes are held for the benefit of students who are attending the school but are weak in particular subjects or who wish to gain higher percentage of marks.
2. Classes will be held between 5 p.m. to 8.15 p.m. Monday to Saturday
3. Classes are held for all subjects
X Std by Private Study
1. Classes are held for the benefit of students who have failed or discontinued their studies in VIII,IX or X standard in State,ICSE,CBSE Syllabus
2. The following languages will be available
I Language : English,Kannada,Sanskrit.
II Language : Kannada,English.
III Language : Hindi,Kannada.
3. Classes will be held between 3 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. Monday to Saturday
X Std for Repeaters Supplementary Examination
1. Classes will be held for students who have failed in the examination and wish to reappear.
2. Classes will be held between 3 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
3. Classes will start immediately after the announcement of results.